Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
The Beardsley Meeting House on the campus of Husson University


Both scholarships and grants are types of financial aid that you do not have to pay back; however, they are not the same. You can apply for scholarships based on numerous factors, but grants are given to students demonstrating high need. You do not need to apply for these grants, but you must complete the FAFSA in order to be eligible. 



Graduate Nursing
Federal Nurse Traineeship Grants may be available to full-time students in the M.S.N. Program. Please contact the M.S.N. Program Director for further information at