Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
An aerial view of the Husson University campus

Request for Certification

A new Certification of Enrollment Request must be submitted each term that you want to use your VA educational benefits. This "cert" request should be submitted upon registration for the term you wish to have certified. Late submissions or those with inaccurate information may cause a delay in VA benefit payments. 

Students are encouraged to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) before the term begins.  The FAFSA should be re-submitted each year and prior to the University priority deadline of April 15th.

X Grade Policy:  If you stop attending a class, and do not officially withdraw, you could receive a grade of "X," which means denial of credit due to excessive absences. This is reported to the VA and will likely result in a substantial VA debt for you.  Please review the Attendance Policy before you submit your request.

PLEASE READ: To send this request to the school certifying official, please remember to click the "Submit" button at the end of the webform. Submitting this form does NOT guarantee a VA payment, as the VA determines eligibility and benefits. If you have questions regarding your training time, please contact the school certifying official at We would also recommend that you contact the VA directly at 1.888.442.4551. Unsatisfactory attendance or academic progress can make you ineligible for VA benefits.

QUESTIONS: If you have any questions while filling out this request, please contact

Fields marked with * are required.

Fill out my online form.