Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
An aerial view of the Husson University campus

Military Tuition Assistance

Service members should speak with their Educational Services Officer (ESO) or counselor within their military service prior to enrolling at the university.     

Follow these links to apply for tuition assistance with your specific branch in the military:

Questions? Please contact the Husson University VA Certifying Official at