Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
An aerial view of the Husson University campus

Military Transcripts

Husson University must receive an official copy of your military transcript to award any applicable transfer credits.  Below you will find links to request your official military transcript, please note that requesting your military transcript is branch specific.  If you have not already applied to Husson University, please contact the Office of Admissions to request a formal review your transcript for possible transfer credit.

Joint Services Transcript Request

  • Electronic request only
  • All enlisted, officers and warrant officers, both active and veterans from all Army components, Coast Guard, Marine Corps and Navy.
  • When clicking on the Joint Services Transcript Request link you may read there is a problem with the website’s security certificate or notified that the connection is not private, depending on what you are using for an internet browser.  Please select to continue to the website, even though it states it is not recommended.  If using Google Chrome, select Advanced and proceed to even if it indicates unsafe.  Finally, select ok.  You will arrive at the page to either create an account or log-in to a previously established account.

Community College of the Air Force Transcript Request

  • Air Force personnel – electronic and paper options

DSST/DANTES Official Transcript Request

  • Get College Credit provides access to the official DSST/DANTES transcript request forms and scoring information

If submitting your transcript by mail, please send to: 

Husson University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1 College Circle
Bangor, ME  04444

For more information about transfer credits, please contact the Admissions Office.

For more information

Phone and Email Address
Admissions Admissions

207.941.7100 OR 1.800.4HUSSON
1st Floor O'Donnell Commons
1 College Circle
Bangor, Maine 04401