Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Students taking picture on campus of Husson University

Transfer Scholarship

Transfer AdmissionsTAKE THE NEXT STEP

Transform your Associates degree to a Bachelor's or a Master's. We can help you transfer to Husson University and complete your degree. Whether you are transferring from a community college, looking to maximize your transfer credits, or trying to find an affordable school, Husson is a great choice. We are now proud to offer the Transfer Academic Scholarship to help transfer students make a smooth transition.

$1,000/$2,000 Transfer Academic Scholarship

$1,000 for a 2.5 GPA and $2,000 for a 3.0 GPA per year renewable through completion of undergraduate study.

Students must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or 3.0, respectively, to keep the scholarship.

No application is required for this scholarship. Please speak with your admissions counselor for more information.

Students must be full-time and Day Division to receive and maintain the transfer scholarship.