Skip to Top Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Footer
Students taking pictures on campus

Adult Learners (Extended Learning)

Click here for the Extended Learning application form.

1. Fill out the form completely. Be sure to mark your "Student Status."

2. Arrange for your transcripts to be sent to the Extended Learning Office (If you are a new student in a degree program, your high school transcript and any previous college transcripts MUST be sent from your previous school(s) directly to the Extended Learning Office.):

  • Bangor Campus: 1 College Circle, Bangor ME 04401
  • Northern Maine Campus: 33 Edgemont Drive, Presque Isle ME 04769
  • Southern Maine Campus: 340 County Road, Westbrook, ME 04092-1901

3. Bring your immunization records to the office, along with your completed registration form.

State law requires students in a degree program to provide verification that they have been immunized for the following diseases IF BORN AFTER 1956:

  • Measles
  • Mumps
  • Rubella
  • Diphtheria/Tetanus (within last 10 years)