Tailored Health Educational Programming for your Organization
HICHEP staff can tailor programming to meet your organizational or departmental specific learning needs. We also can provide training on-site at your organization.Areas of content expertise include, but not limited to:
- Proven Strategies for Team Performance -- Effective Leadership
- Communication Skills for Dialogue & Collaboration -- Lessons on Patient Safety
- Conflict Resolution, Managing Difficult Behaviors -- Delegating for Success
- Culture of Civility, Respect and Professionalism -- Preceptor Skills for Professional Competency
- Generations and Workplace Productivity
For the Professional
We collaborate with healthcare institutions and national professional organizations to provide approved continuing education programs for a number of professionals, including:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Social Workers
- Others (please inquire)
We have developed programs that:
- Fit your organizational goals. We know how to accurately assess organizational needs and demonstrate performance improvement.
- Fit your work schedule. We offer partial day, online, weekend, one-day or multiple sessions.
- Fit your budget. We will work with you to assure a definitive cost/benefit ratio.
Conference and Meeting Management
The Husson Institute of Continuing Health Education Programming (HICHEP) assists in the organization of educational, business, or informational meetings. Services provided include: assessing learning needs, negotiating with facilities, design of programs, acquiring accreditation(s), evaluating outcomes and much more.
Consultation and Facilitation, Performance Improvement
HICHEP staff will work with managers and staff to help diagnose performance and process/system problems, trained in performance improvement models and methods to assess individual, departmental and organizational learning needs. We also can help facilitate problem solving work groups.
Technology Delivered Learning - Simulation
HICHEP offers a variety of high and low-fidelity simulation learning opportunities, tailoring to specific needs.
For more information on Simulation Opportunities
|Name||Phone and Email||Address|
Coordinator Learning Resource Center and Simulation
|217A Commons, School of Nursing
College of Health and Education
1 College Circle
Bangor, ME 04401
Interested in Summer courses? Click here for summer offerings at Husson University.