The Federal Stafford Loan Program is available for students admitted and enrolled in the graduate programs. Also, available are Graduate Plus Loans. Grad Plus eligibility is based on the applicant not having an adverse credit history. These loans are administered through Husson University's financial aid office. To become eligible you must complete the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Alternative Loan information is also available. Please contact the financial aid office for further information.

School of Pharmacy

Students enrolled in Husson University's Doctor of Pharmacy (PharmD) program are eligible for financial aid. The process for applying for financial aid depends upon the student's classification. For instance, some first year students will be classified at the undergraduate level while many will be classified at the professional level.

Classification of PharmD Students
Students who enter the PharmD program will be classified at the graduate/professional level only if they have already completed the equivalent of three years of full-time study. Therefore, students entering the PharmD program with 72 credit hours completed or more will be classified as graduate/professional students. Students classified as graduate/professional are not required to include their parents' information on the FAFSA for federal aid purposes.

Any student entering the PharmD program with less than 72 credit hours completed must be classified as an undergraduate level student according to federal student aid regulations. However, if the student is also accepted into and enrolled at least half time each semester in one of the master's programs at the same time, they can be classified as graduate/professional. Students classified as undergraduate are required to include their parents' information on the FAFSA, and must answer "no" to question 47 on the FAFSA form.