Assistant Dance Team Coach will aid the Head Cheerleading & Dance Team Coach with the Dance Team at practice, games and events.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Attend practices, games and events with the team
- Provide warm up and stretch routines
- Choreograph performance routines for time outs and half time
- Help educate members about health and wellness
- Teach dance skills from diverse backgrounds of dance, ballet, jazz, hip-hop etc.
- Other duties may be assigned
Education and/or Experience:
Must illustrate a strong dance background in but not limited to: ballet, jazz and hip-hop
Must have experience as a dance instructor or coach. Preferred to have prior experience with collegiate level dancers and or cheerleaders.
Interested applicants please submit a cover letter, resume, and list of references to:
(no phone calls please)