Thinking About Attending Our Open House?
Husson University provides superior quality education at an affordable price. We have the lowest net price of any NEASC* accredited private college or university in the state of Maine. It's one of several reasons why The College Database included Husson University on its list of Top Maine Colleges with the Highest Financial Return on Investment.
Making College Affordable:
- 96 percent of Husson University students receive some type of financial aid.
- 40 percent of our students are in the first generation of their family to go to college.
- The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) reaffirmed Husson University's accreditation through 2023. This regional accreditation is the highest level of accreditation available to any college or university.
- Students committed to academic excellence choose Husson University. In 2013, Husson's student body included 38 student recipients of the prestigious Mitchell Scholarship - more than any other private institution of higher education in Maine.
Education that delivers results:
- 100 percent of our Nursing graduates received job placements after graduation.
- Over 93 percent of our Pharmacy School graduates passed their NAPLEX licensure exams on their first attempt.
- 100 percent of our Physical Therapy graduates passed the board examination administered by the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy.
- 100 percent of our Clinical Mental Health Counseling students passed the CPCE exam for the fall of 2014.
Graduates who are job ready:
- Our emphasis on experiential learning provides students with real world experience - an important advantage for graduates seeking employment in today's competitive job market.
- Husson University was named one of the Top 10 Colleges in the Nation with the "Highest Rate of Student Internships" by U.S. News & World Report.
Get started immediately:
- Unlike other universities, where students have to fill general education requirements first, Husson University gives students the opportunity to take classes that lead to a degree in their chosen field, right away. Our students don't have to wait before beginning to pursue their professional dreams.
Live and study in a supportive and friendly campus environment:
- The personal and professional connections made here last a lifetime.
- We're committed to helping our students every step of the way. Husson University provides tutoring, mentoring and supportive advising to help ensure academic success.
Superior quality of life:
- Husson University's small campus and class sizes allow students to get to know each other and their instructors. Our students aren't just numbers - they're people.
- When they're not studying, our students have access to all the numerous outdoor activities beautiful central Maine has to offer, including skiing, hiking, biking and walking trails. In addition, Bangor is central Maine's cultural center, providing access to art museums, concerts and theatre.
Want to learn more? Attend one of our open houses and find out how Husson University can help you reach your career goals. Click here for more information.
If you're ready to make the next step, click here to apply to Husson University.
*New England Association of Schools and Colleges
 Husson University School of Nursing, 2013 graduates
 Passage rate of 2013 graduates
 Counselor Preparation Comprehensive Exam (CPCE)