1. How long does the BSN program take?
The BSN program normally takes four years as a full-time student.
2. How many credits can be transferred in from other colleges?
You can transfer all of credits that apply to the program of study but 60. You must take 60 credits at Husson in order to get a Baccalaureate Degree. A grade of “C’ is required for general courses and “C+ or better for all science and nursing courses.
3. What prerequisites are needed if coming out of high school?
Completion of the following high school subjects with a grade of B or better
4. What's the minimum score one must earn on SATs?
The minimum SAT score for incoming nursing undergraduate students is a 1400 combined score.
5. Do you have a waiting list?
We have rolling admissions which mean that there is not a cut off date for admissions. You can apply at anytime and, if accepted, begin classes when the next semester starts as space allows.
6. When do clinicals start?
You will begin your clinical experiences in the Fall of your sophomore year.
7. What are the strengths of the program?
Small class size, faculty with active clinical practices, robotic clinical simulation lab, and a minimum of 840 clinical hours.