Husson University utilizes a state of the- Emergency Notification System, E2Campus will send a text message to your phone or email address in the event of a campus wide emergency. This service is free to all students as well as faculty and staff members.
Harassing Phone Calls
Nuisance calls usually are random made calls from strangers or acquaintances. Below are a list of tips and suggestions to deal with harassing phone calls.
- You are in control of your telephone, not the caller. Do not talk with anyone unless you want to.
- If the caller asks "Who is this?", don't give them your name. Instead ask "What number did you call?" or "Who were you looking for?" Do not give your name or address.
- If the caller remains silent or becomes abusive, hang up!
- If you continue to receive harassing or obscene phone calls, record the date and time of the call and report the incident to the Husson Security Department. The Security office is located on the first floor of Peabody hall. Fill out a report and continue to keep track of any future harassing calls.
- Remember, the best way to halt a harassing call is to hang up!”