Husson University is a private, non profit, 501(c)3 institution, incorporated in the State of Maine. Its corporate address is:
Husson University, 1 College Circle, Bangor, Maine 04401.Husson University grants the A.S., B.S., M.S. degree, the Doctor of Physical Therapy and the Pharm.D. degree in Pharmacy.
Husson University is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and by numerous professional associations at the A.S., B.S., M.S. and Doctoral degree levels.
Husson University Corporate Subsidiary
The New England School of Communications, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Husson University, is accredited by the Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) and offers baccalaureate degrees.
- Chair of the Board: Carol C. Kanar
- Vice Chair of the Board: Robert J. Ronan
- President and CEO: Robert A. Clark
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost: Lynne Coy-Ogan
- Vice President of Finance and Administration: Craig D. Hadley
- Chief of Staff: Mary Ann Haas
- Dean of Student Life, Carl G. Stiles
- Vice President for Advancement: Tom Martz
- Interim Dean, College of Health and Education: Paula Tingley
- Dean, College of Business: Marie Hansen
- Dean, New England School of Communications: Thomas Johnston
- Dean, School of Pharmacy: Rodney Larson
- Dean, School of Science and Humanities: Patricia Bixel
For more information or to request copies of publications and audited financial statements, contact:
|Name||Phone and Email||Address|
Assistant to the President
|Beardsley Meeting House
1 College Circle
Bangor, ME 04401