Thank you for your interest in applying to Husson University's Division of Extended Learning. Our programs offer a wide variety of courses for professional development and personal enrichment. Whether you are interested in advancing your career, make a career change, or exploring a new interest, Husson has something for you. Offered during evenings and weekends on all three of our campuses, our courses are designed to provide you with the flexibility to pursue your education and balance home and work life.
The application/registration process involves just a few easy steps:
- 1. Fill out the form completely. Be sure to mark your "Student Status." Simply follow this link to download and fill out the application/registration.
- 2. Arrange for your transcripts to be sent to the Extended Learning Office (see addresses below for appropriate site mailing address). If you are a new student in a degree program, your high school transcript and any previous college transcripts must be sent from your previous school(s) directly to the Extended Learning Office.
- Bangor: 1 College Circle, Bangor ME 04401
- Presque Isle: 33 Edgemont Drive, Presque Isle ME 04769
- Westbrook: 340 County Road, Westbrook, ME 04092-1901
- 3. Bring your immunization records to the office, along with your completed registration form.
State law requires students in a degree program to provide verification that they have been immunized for the following diseases IF BORN AFTER 1956:
- Diphtheria/Tetanus (within last 10 years)