Husson wants you to stay involved!
As an alumni or friend of the University, there are many ways that you can stay active and engaged with the current generation of Husson students and your fellow alumni.
Here are twenty-five ways to stay involved:
1. Refer a prospective student to Admissions
2. Support Husson Athletics by attending games and giving to the Husson Eagles Club
3. Host a career day at your business
4. Name a seat in the Gracie Theatre
5. Host an international student for Thanksgiving Dinner
6. Sign up to take classes
7. Attend Homecoming – Go Eagles!
8. Become an Alumni Ambassador to help engage fellow classmates
9. Offer to speak to a class as an expert in your field
10. Be a helping hand on Move-In Day
11. Remember Husson University in your will
12. Send Husson current biographical information and a picture for Alumni News
13. Support the Annual Fund – a gift of any size makes a difference!
14. Leverage your gift with a corporate match, if applicable
15. Nominate a fellow alumnus/a for the Alumni Hall of Fame
16. Donate a life insurance policy that you no longer need
17. Visit campus and say hello to a professor who touched your life
18. Support one of Husson’s many scholarship funds
19. Be a proud ambassador of Husson University
20. Host an alumni gathering at your home or business
21. Visit the Cyr Alumni Center and meet the Advancement staff
22. Volunteer to mentor a student through the Career Development Office
23. Support our graduates by attending graduation
24. Suggest that a friend support Annual Giving
25. Make a major gift that transforms the College that we know and love