Husson University's School of Pharmacy will be the regional leader in integrative pharmacy education, committed to advancing the practice and science of pharmacy and rural health care delivery.
The Husson University School of Pharmacy will educate pharmacy professionals who deliver high-quality, evidence based, interprofessional, patient-centered pharmaceutical care and advance the public health.
Husson University's School of Pharmacy will:
- be the preferred choice for students who seek specialized, novel, career-enhancing education targeted to patient- and population-centered pharmaceutical care;
- create an environment that instills professionalism and the highest professional obligation to the patient;
- endeavor to build a culture that values service to our patients, community, and profession;
- be a stimulating, student-centered academic environment that values reflective analysis, life-long learning, and a commitment to personal and professional growth;
- strive for excellence in teaching, scholarship, and service to the university, local, regional, and professional communities;
- align its practices and allocate its resources in support of its core values of excellence, learning, and opportunity; and
- be the premier educational partner for collaborative health care opportunities and applied research ventures with communities, agencies, businesses, and industries in rural Maine.