Husson invites applications for several Line Server positions in our new state of the art Dining Center. Husson is seeking candidates for a full time, academic year position, a full time year round position, and a part time academic year Line Server position. The overall responsibility for the Line Server positions
Job duties may include, but are not limited to:
• Serving food from the line to dining guests,
• Maintaining appropriate food quantities on the serving line,
• Assisting with basic food preparation,
• Replenishing paper goods, condiments, and other supplies as necessary,
• Assisting with general cleaning of dining and kitchen areas,
• Using grill for some cooking on the line,
• Assisting with preparations for catering services,
• And other duties as assigned.
The appropriate candidates must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and a high level of interpersonal skills. Some previous experience as a Line Server in a school dining facility is preferred. Creative ideas with food is a plus. The candidates should be a team player, have strong interpersonal skills, and have a strong commitment to customer service and creativity. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for up to eight hours.
Interested candidates please apply to:
(no phone calls please)