Husson University has an opening for a Full-Time Custodian.
The purpose of this position is to be responsible for the cleanliness of the facilities at Husson University.
- Maintains cleanliness of buildings;
- Trash Disposal;
- Washes, strips, mops, vacuums and waxes floors;
- Cleans and restocks restrooms;
- Arranges and moves furniture as needed;
- Assists with other duties and special functions as required;
- Performs minor maintenance tasks.
Must be able to life up to 50 pounds and stand for up to eight hours; may be exposed to extreme heat, dust, fumes, and/or other environmental working conditions.
Education and Experience:
High School diploma preferred, and some past custodial and minor maintenance experience preferred.
Interested candidates should submit either a resume or application to:
(no phone calls please)
Husson University is an Equal Employment Opportunity.