Fellow Alumni
If you have recently moved, plan on moving, or have new contact information, please use the form below to let us know where you are (going) so that we may update our records.

Current Student
If you are a current student and need to update your contact information, please click here to access estudent.husson.edu and make your changes there.

Please complete the following form and then click on the "submit" button at the bottom of the page.