Alumni Career Services
Alumni of Husson can receive career counseling through phone or in-person appointments. Contact James Westhoff directly by phone at (207) 992-4909 or e-mail him at email@example.com. Career Services can help you with your entire job search process and also general career development by appointment in person or on the phone. Click here for all of the Career Guides that Career Services has developed. There are guides for resumes, cover letters, interviewing, using social media, and many more.
Husson Eagle Career Link: This is Husson's job, internship, and employer database where we post all positions for employers. Alumni can register and search for jobs on this site. You also have access to nationwide postings advertised to all schools in this network (over 1000 schools). If you are an employer you can register and post jobs on a 24/7 basis.
NACE Salary Calculator: The National Association of Colleges and Employers offers the most accurate compensation data available. You can access this calculator for free right here. You can research salaries nationwide for any field of interest.
How Can Alumni Give Back To Current Students?
Become an alumni mentor: Click on this link to sign up on Husson's Professional Network. You can share your time and expertise with current students and other alumni in a number of ways.
- Post jobs or internships: Click here to post jobs or internships on our 24/7 database, the Husson Eagle Career Link.
- Informational Interview: This is an opportunity for a student to learn about your industry, position or company in a short telephone or in-person meeting.
- Career Panels: The chance for you to speak to a number of students to educate them about your career, job or industry.
- Resume Critiques and Mock Interviews: If you live locally, this is a chance to work with students directly and to help them develop their resumes and interviewing skills.
- Job Shadowing: This is an opportunity for students to spend a 1/2 or full day on the job to see what it is like to work in the field.
For more information
Career Services Staff
|Name||Phone and Email||Address|
Director of Career Services
Cell: 207.740.6407 firstname.lastname@example.org
|203 Peabody Hall
1 College Circle
Bangor, ME 04401
Office: 207.404.5618 email@example.com
203 Peabody Hall
203 Peabody Hall