- A written statement declaring intent to complete the Psychiatric NP Certificate option
- Official Transcript of MSN program
- Copy of ANCC certification
- RN registration - copy
- $50 tuition deposit
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Letter of reference (Graduates of Husson's APPN track have on file.)
Courses from another accredited institution, which are consistent with Husson required courses may be transferred. Only credits earned in coursework completed with a grade of "B" or better will be eligible. The Director of the Advanced Practice Psychiatric Nursing track will determine transfer courses at request of applicant. Students and graduates need to be knowledgeable that the Rules and Regulations of the State Boards of Nursing may require additional coursework and timeframes for approval to practice.