Husson is a University of choice for premier professional programs where students succeed, experiential learning is championed and global engagement is emphasized.
Husson University inspires and prepares students for professional careers in current and emerging fields within the context of an education informed by the sciences and humanities.
Husson University is a private, non profit, 501(c)3 institution, incorporated in the State of Maine. Its corporate address is:
Husson University, 1 College Circle, Bangor, Maine 04401.Husson University grants the A.S., B.S., M.S. degree, the Doctor of Physical Therapy and the Pharm.D. degree in Pharmacy.
Husson University is regionally accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and by numerous professional associations at the A.S., B.S., M.S. and Doctoral degree levels.
- Chair of the Board: Robert J. Ronan
- Vice Chair of the Board: John M. Rohman
- President and CEO: Robert A. Clark
- Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost: Lynne Coy-Ogan
- Vice President of Finance and Administration: Craig D. Hadley
- Vice President for Advancement: Sarah Cary Robinson
- Chief of Staff: Mary Ann Haas
- Dean of Student Life, Carl G. Stiles
- Dean, College of Health and Education: Rhonda Waskiewicz
- Dean, College of Business, Interim Dean, New England School of Communications (NESCom): Marie Hansen
- Dean, School of Pharmacy: Rodney Larson
- Dean, College of Science and Humanities: Patricia Bixel
- Director of Athletics, Frank Pergolizzi
For more information or to request copies of publications and audited financial statements, contact:
||Phone and Email||Address|
Executive Administrative Assistant to the President
| 250 Beardsley Meeting House
1 College Circle
Bangor, Maine 04401